- Select the employees name from the Employees section of Wages
- Select [Modify Employee] on the right the right hand side under Functions
- Go to the [Pay details] tab and change the Pay Structure to [Nominated Gross]
- Select [Save] and [Ok].
- On the Employees section of Wages, select the employees name and select [Pay Single Employee] on the right hand side under Functions
- Ensure the [Pay Process Date] is correct
- Type in the full Gross amount of the employee wages in the [Nominated Gross] box. Once correctly entered click [Calculate]
- The Tax will automatically be calculated from the GROSS amount entered in. If this is correct click on [Save].
Nominated Gross pay has been completed.