If you have previously sent through an incorrect pay, need to re lodge a pay for an employee, or need to re lodge an entire pay run for all employees through Single Touch Payroll, please follow the steps below:
Note: If you need to update/replace multiple pay runs, ensure you complete the process for the first pay run before moving on to the next.
A replacement can only be sent for the last pay event you have lodged.
1. Delete incorrect pay
- In the Employees section of Wages, select the employees name
- Select [Pay Single Employee] on the right-hand side under Functions
- Document the details of the pay run you need to re process
Note: To print off the pay advice before you remove it, select the grey square next to the Pay Process Date for the pay and select [View Pay] on the right-hand side.
- To remove the pay, select the grey square next to the Pay Process Date for that pay and select [Delete Pay] on the right-hand side
- Select [Yes] to the message ‘Are you sure you want to remove the 1 selected record(s)?’
2. Re-enter pay
3. Lodge pay through Single Touch Payroll
- Now that the pay is processed it will appear in the Single Touch Payroll function
- In the Wages section, select [Single Touch Payroll] on the right-hand side under functions
- Under [Pay Events Being Lodged] the employees name will appear
Note: The Pay Event Date will show as the date the pay was re processed
- Ensure that employee is the only one ticked in the include column
Note: If you have re processed the pays for an entire pay run (all employees), ensure all employees are ticked
- Under STP Values, change the [Payment Date] to the original date of payment
- For the Lodgement File Type, select either:
[Update] to update a pay within a pay run (for example, you are updating one out of five employees pay within the pay run for that week/fortnight/month)
[Replacement] to replace the entire pay run (you have re processed all employees pays within that weeks/fortnight/months pay run)
- Select the [Pay Event] you need to update/replace
- Type the name of the person making the declaration
- Tick the [I declare that the information transmitted in this STP event is true and correct and that I am authorised to make this declaration] box
- Select [Send]
4. If you are a Cashflow Manager Gold subscriber, you may need to adjust the amount the employee was paid in Cashflow Money Out
Please note: If you are sending more than 1 update/replacement, please wait 24hrs until you submit another update/replacement. Or, until you receive an email stating the lodgement is successful.